Creating Custom Skins
- Create a folder like this (recommended name: ‘src/skin-custom-…’)
- For a start, copy files from one of the existing skin folders (src/skin-…)
to the custom folder:
- ui.fancytree.less (required)
- icons.gif (if needed)
- loading.gif (if needed)
- cd to your fancytree folder and run
grunt dev from the console.
Note: NPM and Grunt are required.
Read how to install the toolset.
- Edit and save your ui.fancytree.less file.
ui.fancytree.css will be generated and updated automatically from
the LESS file.